Meet designers who've honed their skills in General Assembly's UX Design Immersive program.
Hiring managers, recruiters, and HR personnel are welcome. You will have the opportunity to connect with designers who:
- Take a human-centered approach to design, including conducting user research, user interviewing, contextual inquiry, and participatory design
- Create and communicate solutions to business problems that meet customer goals
- Express design ideas through site maps, user flows, and wireframes
- Use grid thinking, typography and color theory to create visually comprehensive layouts
- Create and conduct usability tests on clickable prototypes
- Generate useful design documentation, such as case studies and specs, to communicate and collaborate with other team members
Come check out student's portfolios of design work and talk to them about full-time, contract and apprenticeship opportunities.
General Assembly does not collect a commission for hiring our graduates and never will. Food and refreshments will be provided!